23 February 2011

Movies: Iron Man 2

Iron Man 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/

Probably my shortest review: It's another Iron Man movie. I liked the first one, I like this one.  See 'em both.

 

extra non-review crap:

It is a shame that Don Cheadle had to step in for Terrence Howard in the Rhodes character. They probably would've been better off just casting DC in the first one. 

Don't get me wrong, I like TH's acting, and I like DC's acting. But for continutiy's sake it would've been nice to keep the same dude as Rhodes.

TH cost them a LOT for the first movie - he was paid more than any other actor in that film (yes - more than Downy Jr, more than Bridges, more than Paltrow). And he was remored to be difficult on set, and production had to spend a lot of time reshooting and editing his scenes. So yeah, when IM2 comes around they offered him less $$ and less screen time. The deal fell through, Cheadle was hired and BOOM IM2.  Methinks TH bitched himself out of a good repeating role.


(original post 19 Feb 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment