23 February 2011

Movies: Frozen

Frozen http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/

Three skiers get stuck 50ft in the air on the chair lift. Basically the operator that knew they were on it got called away and the new guy got confused when he was told, 'there's three more up there'. So they're stuck on the lift, the place is shut down for the week and a storm is on the way. Should they try to get off the chair and go for help? Or should they sit up there and freeze to death?

I was expecting a film that started from a seed of an idea and fell apart after realizing it wasn't quite enough to fill up feature-length amount of time. I was pleasantly surprised to be more entertained than I anticipated.

I don't wanna spoil anything so I can't talk about much else. It was still a better movie than "the last exorcism." And yes, I didn't capitalize that title on  purpose, out of disrespect for the film.

(original post 13 Jan 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment