22 February 2011

Movies: Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450405/

First off, I watched with some trepidation. I didn't expect anything out of this flick. I watched 'cause I was bored at the time.

I mean, come on. John C Reilly as a vampire?  Come to think of it, now that I've seen it, I'm still not so sure. But he does fine regardless.


But, because I had low to no expectations, it was an entertaining film.  Probably more for the younguns who might like to see a vampire themed flick that isn't Twilight - if some younguns like that exist. 

I guess I'd chalk this up as charming. Kindof in an early Harry Potter flick type of charming. Not saying this is as good a film, just that it's charming.


(original post 19 Oct 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment